Contacts - Fund-Raising, Teaching, Technology MIS, Investment Committees
Nurture Millions of Elites Yearly to Rescue U.S.
©opyright 2022 by Free Nonschool Open-Source Education Fund I, Inc. NYC: ☎ 917-524-7788 Washington D.C.: ☎ 202-930-3377 Facebook: @NonschoolFund MetaPages: @NonschoolGratis; @NonschoolCharity; @FreeNonschoolFund; @NonschoolGives Twitter: @NonschoolFund Tumblr: @NonschoolFund Hashtags: #NonschoolFund; #NonschoolCharity; #NonschoolGratis; #NonschoolGives Website: CrowdFunding/CompaniesMatching: Nonschool.Charity; Students/Parents: Nonschool.Gratis; Main: Nonschool.Fund; Donors: Nonschool.Gives
- This is a charity non-profit, non-school education program in order to boost the overall quality of all U.S. population and therefore sharpen the U.S. competitiveness, so we need your help both in donations and as volunteers over the long haul.
- We started from New York City and plan on expanding to 100+ major cities around the nation, such as LA, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, Huston...Our mission is to cover 5 million American talented kids on a yearly basis within 5 years.
- We incubate talents by applying middle school curriculum to intermediate school students on grade 4 and 5 and applying high school and AP curriculum to middle school students on grade 6 to 8 as well as high school students on grade 9.
- Typically, targeted talent students can achieve 3~5 times of efficacy by learning a curriculum on average 6 years ahead of their traditional school curriculum so that students can build a strong head start among their peers in academia.
- We apply Operations Research Optimization, Project Management, and Quality Control frameworks into our nonschool learning program so that talents can follow the learning curve and therefore push their short-term into long-term memory.
- We revamp a traditional school class in a series learning mode lasting for an entire academic year into a parallel learning mode lasting only for 10 days so that talents can use 10% of their learning time to learn 30% of the whole course.
- We are community-based, and all donations are going to their own designated community, whatever Jewish, White, African, Latino or Asian...We found all lives matter in terms of incubating talented students as long as non-school program is free.
- Nonschool.Fund is a parents-self-assisting community, which means parents ask to open courses for their own kids and then parents help open the corresponding camps in their own neighborhood under the aide of mostly parents as volunteers.
- We are equal to every applicant whatever in hiring or dealing with students, which means discrimination against any applicant due to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or age is absolutely zero-tolerance in Nonschool.Fund.